Frequently Asked Questions....
- How do I hire you? Please refer to our contact us page. There you will find our contact info and a handy form you can fill out with the
details of your service request.
- How much do you charge? We can give you a ballpark quote based on the info you give us through our online form on the Contact Us
page by phone or email. Or you can call us and we'll give you a quote over the phone. We can also do a free in home estimate. For one time
cleans and move out cleans we can give a ballpark estimate but ultimately they will be charged by the hour($40 per man hour), since we don't go
out and look at those ahead of time. Usually the first clean takes quite a bit longer than a regular maintenance cleaning. This depends on how
well kept up the place is, as in how much build up and dust has accumulated. Then we give you a flat fee for regular maintenance cleans.
- Why is an Initial clean necessary? Why does it cost more? Before we can begin to perform routine weekly or biweekly, or
every four week maintenance there are usually a variety of first time tasks which require extra attention on our first visit. It's more like a deep
cleaning or spring cleaning. Things such as blinds, kitchen cabinets, shower doors, baseboards, light fixtures or ceiling fans, appliances etc. may
have been neglected and require extra time. The regular maintenance price, which will be determined after the first maintenance clean, may
need to be adjusted with rising costs, if more people move in or you remodel or purchase a lot of new furniture.
- What do you charge for a move out clean? Although we require move out cleans to be empty before we clean, it does not mean
it's going to take less time since we don't have to deal with furniture. Truthfully a lot of move outs haven't been kept up so it's much more work
and time than a regular maintenance clean and we end up using twice the amount of cleaning products. Keep in mind, if you're renting and trying
to get your deposit back, it's usually required we clean the oven, refrigerator, inside of cupboards, windows, blinds and other things that aren't
usually maintained on a regular basis. Also, we CANNOT guarantee you will get your deposit back since that's not our decision to make. There's
more detail on what we clean in our services provided page.
- What if I just want my house cleaned once ( i.e. for a special occasion, party etc?) One time cleans require the
same amount of effort as a deep cleaning. We can give you a ballpark estimate but we charge hourly for these types of cleans.
- What do I do before the house cleaner comes? Please don't clean the house- leave that to us :) However, it will take us less
time to clean if the rooms are picked up and tidy. In order to set a flat rate for maintenance cleans, the conditions need to be remotely the same
from clean to clean. So please have clothes, toys, laundry, dirty dishes etc. picked up so we can clean surfaces and floors.
- Do I need to stay at the house while it's being cleaned? It is easier to clean when no one is home. If you want to stay during
the first cleaning, in case you or we have questions that is fine. It is totally up to you. But we are also fine cleaning unsupervised. After that, most
of our clients give us a key so they don't need to be there and they can come home to a nice clean house. If we have questions we can always
use one of your contact numbers you provide us. You can contact us while we are cleaning with our cell phone if you need.
- Do you bring your own equipment and cleaning supplies? Yes, we bring our own vacuum cleaners and cleaning supplies.
We also bring freshly laundered terry cloth and microfiber towels. For a list of the cleaning products we use please visit our services provided
page. If you have products or a vacuum cleaner you'd prefer us to use please let us know and we'll try to accommodate you.
- Who will come out to clean? Right now, it's Erica .We usually work individually. We don't want to send a different person out to clean
your house each time. We would like to assign a certain person so they are familiar with your house, any pets you may have and how you want
your house cleaned. If we are ill or take a vacation we will contact you to see if we should reschedule or to let you know we are assigning another
crew member to take our place for that time.
- What forms of payment do you accept? All transactions are COD unless other mutual agreements are made. You can leave us a
check or cash at the time of cleaning, and we accept Paypal Venmo or Bank of America transfer. Erica can email you a receipt if necessary.
- Are you licensed and insured? Yes and yes!.
- Do you pay taxes? Yes, indeed.